Recsea Sony HDR-TD10 & HDR-TD20V 3D underwater video housing
This great housing is in stock!. Email us at email@example.com for more product details.
The standard version without the external monitor is $3,350. The "Pro" version shown in the photo above with the external monitor is $4,499. The LCD can viewed in the standard version via the mirror that flips out to the left.
This is a great underwater housing for the Sony HDR-TD10 or HDR-TD20V 3D camera, with electronic controls. Take your videos to a whole other level with groundbreaking new 3D camera technology.
- World's first 10x optical zoom in 3D (consumer camcorder)
- Xtra Fine 3D LCD touch panel with TruBlack technology
- 7.1 megapixels (2D still image)
- 3D HD:2x 1920x1080/50i
- Optical Zoom: 10x(3D)/12x(2D)
- Sturdy precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Compact and lightweight, designed to withstand depths to 80 meters (262ft).
- Horizontal to vertical adjustable control grip (Aluminum or ABS).
- Screw-on Crown for easy opening the Back Cover and attachment of optional Dome Lens Port.
- SD Type mirror / PRO Type 3 inch monitor.
- SD Type functions include: ON/OF, T/W Zoom, Mode, Rec, Photo,
- Function/Leak Sensor LED
- PRO Type functions include: Grip - T/W Zoom, ←→↑↓, Enter, Rec, Photo, Function and Leak Sensor LEDs; Housing - ON/OFF, Manual Control Dial, Enter; Monitor - ON/OF.
- Dome Port
- Color Filters Orange and Pink
- RECSEA Original Left-hand Grip and Tray Assembly STG-05L2-V
- RVH-TD10 Replacement O-Ring Set