This is a glass 8mm circular fisheye lens for attachment to Ikelite G12 housings and Ikelite video housing. It also fits the following housings:
- Canon SX200 and SX210
- Panasonic TZ10
- Video M62 & M72
With no zoom the image will be completely round, a 180 degree coverage. Camera zoom may be used to create a rectangular picture ranging from a full fisheye view down to macro. You can focus on the port. Zoom ability is not 100%, but you can zoom most of the way with this lens.
Unique and innovative, this lens is fixed on Ikelite housings in place of the original lens port.
- Removable lens hood, 5" dome totally hemispherical OPTICAL GLASS
- Delivered with protective cap, neoprene dome cover
- Unlike other WA and fisheye lenses, this lens is sharp throughout the entire zoom range of the lens, resulting in the ability to take very small macro photos as well as ultra-wide angle
- Depth rated: 60 meters
- Material: POM-H (Delrin) - Optical Glass
- Warranty: 2 years
- Reflection-free, no image-destroying flare or reflections.
- Use in Air and Water, and for air/water split shots.
- High grade optical glass elements for sharp, crystal clear high resolution images.
- AR MultiCoating efficient for max light transmission.
- POM-H Delrin shell.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com