Nauticam Canon T2i Underwater Housing
The Nauticam Canon T2i/ 550D housing is the latest member of the Nauticam family designed to accommodate the hugely popular Canon T2i/ 550D, Canon’s latest upper entry level DSLR with 1080p HD video function.
The NA-550D housing inherits the renowned piano keys from NA-7D housing and the signature port locking system. The top piano key/rocker key controls AE lock, the middle for AF point selection, and the bottom provides access to the quick control button. One particularly innovative feature of the housing is the play back button, located below the camera's cross keys, and now accessible at the left top side of the housing. This means you can easily play back images underwater with your left thumb while keeping both hands on grips. The housing also features a new fingertip ISO paddle, for changing ISO speed located on the top of the housing. We have also worked on the sensitivity of the shutter release lever which incorporates an enhanced mechanism, allowing a very responsive half-press autofocus.
- NA-550D incorporates two plastic locks to secure housing instead of using stainless steel latches
- Super-sensitive shutter release mechanism
- Aperture exposure compensation swith/lever, no need to be held down while turning the command wheel
- Lens release button is available with the NA-550D housing
- Two optical bulkheads and one electrical input for different lighting choices
- Standard optical pick up viewfinder come along with the housing
Housing body: Hard anodized aluminum alloy
Width: 180mm (without handles)
Depth rating: 100 meters