Recsea G15 underwater housing
The Canon G15 is one of the top cameras out there for underwater photography, and improves on the popular Canon G15 with fast focus and a much brighter lens.
The Recsea G15 housing is a work of art. Machined from a solid block of high-quality aluminum, it offers front and rear control wheels, and a small, light size. Adding the high-quality Dyron 12mm fisheye lens gives you a stunning 165 degree angle of view for wide-angle photography.
- The Recsea G15 is the best option for macro photography. The G15 has the sharpest lens on the market in our opinion for macro, and offers the most magnification
- This housing is the best compact camera option for wide-angle when coupled with the UWL-04 fisheye, and offers the widest angle of view on a compact
- The Canon G15 is currently the top compact camera on the market, with pro style controls and performance
- Unlike the Canon housings, the Recsea G15 offers access to the rear and front control wheels, a must for photography with a strobe. It weighs 1/3 the weight of the Ikelite housing.
- Battery life is great, this is one of the few compact cameras that can actual last for 3 dives on 1 battery
- Some of the best underwater photos we have ever seen from a compact are with the G15
- Sturdy precision machined corrosion resistant aluminum body.
- Compact and lightweight with depth rating of 60 meters (200 feet).
- Dual Port to Lens Port O-ring system.
- Both control wheels of the G15 are accessible
There are several great wide-angle and macro options available for this housing, so call us or email us for details.
Recsea G15 housing product video:
Recsea G12 with Dyron +7 macro lens, photo by Linda Barnes
Recsea G12 underwater photo, taken by Rick Berman
Canon G15 underwater photo, taken by Lee Gerstein in the Recsea G15 housing
Call us at 310-633-5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Our Underwater photography experts are ready to help you.
We offer lifetime support with all purchases.