Recsea Housing for the Canon S100
Recsea Housing for Canon S100
Recsea continues creating top of the line housings with the latest for the Canon S Series cameras. The Recsea S100 housing covers every need you could want in a well built quality housing. The machined aluminum body is strong, and creates a good protective covering for the camera, while keeping the overall size small and lightweight.
Recsea improved upon the popular S95 housing by creating a front control wheel that mimics the aperture control wheel on the front of the camera. Large and easy to use, even with gloves this wheel makes setting your camera settings easy and quick.
In addition they continued the double O-ring design from S95 housing, which makes this housing extremely difficult to flood!
Check the housing, and read more about its features and watch a quick video about the Recsea S100 housing:
Recsea S100 underwater housing features
- Full control of aperture & shutter speed control wheels
- Newly designed, larger rear dial control makes controlling the camera easier than ever; easy to use even with thick gloves
- Double o-ring design. Makes this housing very hard to flood!
- Easy to use large front control dial is larger than the S95
- New innovative shutter design allows for precise half-press of shutter
- Same port design as the Recsea S95 - accepts Dyron 16mm fisheye lens, and several macro lens options
- Depth rated to 100 meters (330ft) without flooding
- Ultralight weight, only 600 grams
- Ultra compact, 132mm x 87mm x 92mm