The draw will be held on June 1st, 2019
Have a chance in winning a 7 night liveaboard trip aboard the Solomons PNG Master by joining our Instagram contest. See details on how to join.
- Follow @bluewaterphototravel and @uwphotographyguide on Instagram
- Post a scuba related photo
- Use the hashtag #bwscubadeals in the post
- Tag a dive buddy you'd want to come with you
- That's it! You'll automatically be entered into the drawing
Terms & Condition:
- The winner must be a certified diver, 18 years of age or older. Employees and consultants of Bluewater Travel are not eligible.
The prize is for one (1) person in a shared/twin double occupancy classic cabin. Value = $3,995 USD
Travel must begin between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 and bookings are subject to availability.
Prize must be taken for one visit only. If a trip shorter than 7-nights is selected, the remaining days are forfeited
Cancellations within 30 days of your cruise will result in forfeiting your prize.
Prize voucher may be redeemed against cruise cost only.
An upgrade to a longer cruise or higher cabin class can be purchased for the difference between the prize value and the alternate.
This prize is not negotiable, not redeemable for cash and not transferrable.
About the Prize:
Solomons PNG Master (previously known as MV Taka) is a custom designed diving vessel with 12 cabins accommodating up to 20 guests and a crew of 12 including your dive team, skipper, boat crew, and chefs. See more details on the Solomons PNG Master liveaboard
Solomon Islands is "THE" destination for the real diving fan looking for a change of scenery, completely off the beaten track. You will also find wrecks, caverns, wide-angle reefs, and large sea fans. PNG dive sites are so pristine and remote that new marine species are still being discovered. Pretty much anything can be spotted here: hammerheads, whale sharks, mantas, dolphins, and pilot whales.
What Makes Solomons PNG Master Special:
- Spacious yacht, custom-designed for scuba diving
- Spacious dive deck with great amenities for underwater photographers (charging station, camera table, etc)
- Amazing diving in the Solomon Islands & Papua New Guinea: pristine reef, remote locations, and highly diverse diving!
- Tech diving and re-breather friendly