Isotta Nikon Z5 Underwater Housing
More details will be added as soon as we get word from the manufacturer
The Ferrari of the Sea
Isotta has been known to produce high quality aluminum underwater housings, and their Isotta Nikon Z7, Z6 Underwater Housings lives up to their reputation. The housing is compact, lightweight, has excellent ergonomics and can take a beating. It also has a unique, yet very easy, way to open the housing with their single-hand locking system. In addition, the housing has a double o-ring seal design which ensures that your camera is safe and drastically decreases the chances of flooding.
The housing comes installed with a TTL flash converter for automatic flash control. The TTL flash converter triggers the strobes via fiber optic cables, which is by far the most straight forward and ergonomic way of firing strobes. An optional Nikonos style bulkhead is available in order to connect your strobes via electronic sync cords.
Isotta housings do not come pre-installed with a vacuum system, however, using the bulkheads provided you can easily connect a third-party vacuum system such as the Vivid Leak Sentinel V5. Vacuum systems are highly recommended for all underwater housings, as they provide peace-of-mind that your housing will not leak during the dive.
- Nikon 60mm AF-S Macro
- Nikon 105mm AF-S VR
- Nikon 8-15mm fisheye lens. (Read our Nikon 8-15mm FX AF-S f/3.5-4.5E ED Zoom Fisheye Review)
- Nikon AF-S 16-35mm F4 Lens
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- iTorch Symbiosis Pro Strobe with Video Light SS-2 (4,000 Lumens Video Light)
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Kraken Sports 3500S+ Video Light
- Kraken Sports 5000S+ Video Light
- Kraken Sports Solar Flare Mini 8000 Lumen Video Light
- Light & Motion Sola Pro 12000 Video Light
- Light & Motion Sola Pro 15000 Video Light
For more options, read our best underwater video lights recommendations.
Nikon Z5 Camera Review:
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Nikon Z5 Camera Review.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Email us at email@example.com or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.