The Sigma 20mm lens for Sony E-Mount and L-Mount systems is the world's first 20mm f/1.4 full-frame mirrorless lens. It produces outstanding image quality and has incredible low-light performance thanks to its wide maximum aperture of f/1.4.
The lens is compatible with both Sony E-Mount systems as well as L-Mount systems from Leica, Panasonic and Sigma. The Sigma 20mm is relatively compact for such a fast wide-angle lens.
Video shooters will appreciate the aperture ring, which can be de-clicked to allow for silent operation, and the quiet autofocus system will be another tick in this box. It's also going to be a huge hit with astrophotographers.
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of View: Full Frame: 94.5° / APS-C: 70.7°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 11 (rounded)
- Maximum Aperture: F1.4
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 23cm / 9.1 in.
- Filter Size: 82mm
- Maximum Magnification: 1:6.1
- Weight: L-Mount: 635g / 22.4 oz. / Sony E: 630g / 22.2 oz.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): L-Mount: 87.8 x 111.2mm / 3.5 x 4.4 in. / Sony E: 87.8 x 113.2mm / 3.5 x 4.5 in.