Ikelite D3100 housing
Introducing a full-featured yet affordable underwater housing for the Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera. The housing includes TTL conversion circuitry that puts perfect exposure at your fingertips with the use of Ikelite strobes, therefore eliminating the necessity of purchasing an external TTL converter!
A full range of optical grade dome and flat ports accomodate the most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses. The standard port line offers compact and affordable options without sacrificing image quality. The modular port system offers maximum versatility and performance with interchangeable 8" dome and flat port assemblies. Port attachment is quick and easy with a simple locking system and the port o-ring seal is clearly viewed through the housing. (Lens ports sold separately)
- The compact, clear polycarbonate case provides visibility of its o-ring seals and corrosion-free performance up to a depth of 200ft (60m).
- Super-Eye magnifier comes standard and offers enhanced visibility of the camera's viewfinder while wearing a diving mask
- Controls are provided for most camera functions and kept water-tight with Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands--proven to be the most reliable method of sealing controls.
- Port attachment is quick and easy with a simple locking system and clear view of the port o-ring seal.
- A large zoom control knob can be comfortably reached without removing your hand from the handle.
- A complete Ikelite system with lens ports will typically be less than half the price of comparable housings from other manufacturers!
- A convenient level control operates the camera's setting/movie shooting button. When the camera is used in video mode this ergonomic control accesses recording start/stop effortless with your thumb, while maintaining grip on the housing's handle.
Size and Weight
- 10" wide x 7" high x 6.5" deep ( including controls, not including tray & handles ).
- 25cm x 18cm x 16cm.
- 5.5lb (2.4kg) housing only weight above water.
- 7.8lb (3.5kg) housing with tray & handles.
- Slightly negative buoyancy underwater ( actual buoyancy varies based on choice of lens and port ).
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com