4200 lumen Ultraviolet light for underwater photography
This is a serious, solid ultraviolet light. This light allows you to identify ultraviolet subjects by causing them to flouresce underwater, and it gives enough output to take their photo
- Fluorescent light, 5 watts with 16 LEDs.
- 120 degrees view without any hot spots (very even, diffuse light).
- Incredible amount of light, 4200 lumens.
- Burn time 30 minutes or 50 minutes (4200 / 2000 lumen).
- Secured on/off button.
- Power setting at either 40% or 100% power.
- Battery: Sanyo Ni-Mh 7.2v (2 years warranty).
- 4 hours to charge the battery (external charging , so no need to open the light).
- Includes gel filters for your camera lens / port to filter out any non-flourescent light
- Comes with a great carrying case
- Weight: 2.25lbs (1021 grams), length 7.5 inches (19cm)
Dyron 4200 Ultraviolet light Sample Images
Photo by Brent Durand & Bluewater Photo