Introducing a full-featured yet affordable underwater housing for the Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera. The housing includes iTTL conversion circuitry that puts perfect exposure at your fingertips with the use of Ikelite strobes, therefore eliminating the necessity of purchasing an external TTL converter!
- The compact, clear polycarbonate case provides visibility of its o-ring seals and corrosion-free performance up to a depth of 200ft (60m).
- Super-Eye magnifier comes standard and offers enhanced visibility of the camera's viewfinder while wearing a diving mask
- Controls are provided for most camera functions and kept water-tight with Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands--proven to be the most reliable method of sealing controls.
- Port attachment is quick and easy with a simple locking system and clear view of the port o-ring seal.
- A large zoom control knob can be comfortably reached without removing your hand from the handle.
- A complete Ikelite system with lens ports will typically be less than half the price of comparable housings from other manufacturers!
If this package doesn't meet your needs, please contact us and we can build a custom package for you. Note: this housing does not include a port. Contact us for ordering the right port for your camera & lens.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org