10Bar housing for Panasonic Lumix LX5
10Bar's Lumix LX5 housing is deal for those who favor small cameras and compact housings.
This is a solid aluminum housing for the Lumix LX5 with an acrylic back allowing the user to see inside the housing during use. Equipped with full-function control buttons, it has the feeling and function of professional camera housings. Its trademark keyhole lock design provides ease of use and added security to prevent leaks and flooding. It is tested down to 300ft deep.
Get great wide-angle results by adding the Dyron 20mm wide-angle lens
- Rating: Recommended working pressure 60m/180 feet. Housing individually tested to 90m/300 feet.)
- Supports electrical sync cord connection, and fiber optic cables
- allows you to change the port to add a wide angle lens and dome port
- Double o-ring design for better security against floods
- Housing back Design: Double O-Rings/ key hole lock
- Body Material: Aluminum, Arcylic
- Overall Size: 134mm x 152 mm x 112mm
- Total Weight of Housing: 920g
- Buoyancy: Slightly negative in salt water
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com.