Recsea Canon S100 underwater housing - in stock.
This is the top of the line underwater housing for the Canon S100 - and it continues Recsea's tradition of making the highest quality compact housings with the best ergonomics.
Amazing new front and rear control dials
Large front and rear control dials set a new standard for ergonomics in a compact camera housing. No matter how thick your gloves are, these controls are easy to use. The recsea S100 housing can easily be used one handed, or two-handed for less camera shake.
Recsea S100 underwater housing features
- Full control of aperture & shutter speed control wheels
- Newly designed, larger rear dial control makes controlling the camera easier than ever; easy to use even with thick gloves
- Double o-ring design. Makes this housing very hard to flood!
- Easy to use large front control dial is larger than the S95
- New innovative shutter design allows for precise half-press of shutter
- Same port design as the Recsea S95 - accepts Dyron 16mm fisheye lens, and several macro lens options
- Depth rated to 100 meters (330ft) without flooding; buttons working are testing to 60 meters (200ft)
- Ultralight weight, only 600 grams
- Ultra compact, 132mm x 87mm x 92mm
Recsea S100 Packages
Video Demonstrating the Recsea S100 housing
Contact us at 310-633-5052 or at email@example.com and we can build a custom package to meet your needs.
Video showing the features of the Recsea S100 housing
Photograph of a scallop. Recsea S100, Canon S100, Dyron +7 macro lens. Photo by Hugh Parker
Scorpionfish, photo by Hugh Parker. Canon S100 in Recsea S100 housing, YS-110a strobes