Nauticam Panasonic GH3 Underwater Housing
Also Compatible with the new Panasonic GH4 Camera
The Nauticam housing for Panasonic GH3 is completely compatible with the new GH4 camera once the rubber pad for the mode dial is replaced. This is an easy switch that can be done yourself by following the included instructions. If you already own a GH3 housing call us to purchase the upgrade kit for only $20. If you are purchasing this housing for the GH4, simply add the upgrade kit to the drop down menu when purchasing.
The Nauticam underwater housing for the Panasonic GH3 is coming soon to Bluewater Photo. This mirrorless camera will be an excellent choice for photographers who want strong video capability in addition to taking stills. You can be certain that Nauticam's housing will allow full, smooth control over all the features of the camera. We expect the GH3 to be a top choice for people wanting to shoot professional video underwater.
Recommended lenses for GH3 / GH4 underwater video
- Panasonic 7-14mm F4
- Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 (using the same port as the Panasonic 7-14mm)
About the Panasonic GH3 Camera
- 16 megapixel resolution, updated sensor
- Can shoot 6 frames per second
- GH3 Body is weather-sealed to make it dust and splash-proof
- Able to offer broadcast-quality video, capable of bit rates as high as 72mbps. Huge jump from the GH2!
- Improved ISO shadow detail, color reproduction, and white balance
- Larger in size than the GH2
About the Panasonic GH4
- Same body/controls as GH3
- New hi-res EVF (electronic viewfinder) that works much better/smoother
- Focus peaking has been added
- Improved predictive auto-focus
- 4K recording capability
- Many other improvements
Any questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 310-633-5052