Nauticam Panasonic S1H Underwater Housing
The Nauticam Panasonic S1H Underwater Housing lives up to the reputation of Nauticam for having high standards of quality. They have been always been known to produce top-notch aluminum underwater housings and has been created to have great ergonomics. The housing is smaller than a standard dSLR housing, has an excellent port lock system, and supports a huge variety of lenses. The bulkheads support different combinations of sync cords, external monitors and the included vacuum valve system. The housing is designed to take full advantage of the S1H's advanced video as well as photo capabilities.
NA-A7RIV Housing Features:
HDMI 2.0 Support
Nauticam has a reputation of providing excellent ergonomics on all of their housings, and the housing for the Panasonic S1H lives up to their name. Buttons, levers and dials are easily accessible and very intuitively located. Even while wearing thick gloves the housing controls are very easy to operate. The housing features dual thumb levers on both the right and left rear of the housing. The left side activates Playback and DISP buttons while the right controls AF-ON and REC. An inner lever on each side adds additional functionality with ISO for the front right and LVF on the left rear. A multi-position switch on the rear of the housing accesses C/M/AF and is located next to the multi-directional pad.
Patented Port Locking System
The locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever.
Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection
Combined with the included vacuum valve (PN 25625), this monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing via a simple color-coded LED lighting system. Green means go, safe to dive!
- EF and L Lens Support
- The handle bracket design to enhance the stability of handle control underwater
- Uses N120 Port System which supports tons of lenses
- Panasonic Lumix S 24-105 f/4
- Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH
Panasonic Lumix S 24-105 f/4
- Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port (NAU-18809)
- Nauticam extension ring 50 with lock (NAU-21150)
- Lumix S 24-105 f/4 zoom gear (NAU-19721)
- Option #1
- Option #2
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis SS-3
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Fisheye Fix Neo Premium 4030 EF II Video Light
- Big Blue VTL3500P Video Light
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our list of best underwater video lights.
- Nauticam 180° Viewfinder
- Nauticam 45° Viewfinder
- Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable
- Nauticam Mounting Ball Set for Tripod
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight on Land: 3.9kg
- Weight Underwater: 0.3kg (includes camera, battery and DMW-FL70 Flash)
- Dimension: 369mm(W) x 218mm (H) x 170mm (D)
- Port System: N120
- Nauticam NA-S1H Housing
- M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- Housing O-ring, lubricant and removal tool
- CR2032 Battery (for vacuum system)
- Padded Travel Case
- Allen Wrench Set