Nauticam Sony Rx-100 housing NA-RX100
Create your own housing package!
Choose optional strobe, wet lenses, and focus lights from the drop down menus above.
The RX-100 is an amazing camera, read Scott's Sony RX-100 review
Nauticam RX-100 housing features
- Tiny, lightweight housing
- Full access to all controls
- 100 meter (330ft) depth rating, made out of solid aluminum
- All buttons clearly labeled, very easy to use & access
- Port is 67mm threaded, for easy attachement of the Bluewater +7 macro lens and Bluewater WA-110
- Supports connecting fiber optic cables, S&S style and bare cables
- Top of the housing has a cold-shoe mount, and an M10 screw for a ball mount
- Size: 144x113x102mm, Weight 0.77kg (1.7lbs)
HDMI support for external monitor (special order)
- Nauticam NA-RX100V housing costs $1,250 and an HDMI bulkhead for external video monitors
Please note: this housing does not include a diffuser. If you'd like to add one, order it here.
Sony RX-100 Sample Photos:
Great dynamic range from the Sony RX-100!
Great dynamic range and blue colors!
Beautiful lionfish photo taken by EunJae Im at 28mm with the Sony Rx-100.
Supermacro with the Subsee +10 diopter, great detail!
RX100 Sample Video:
Shot with the Sony RX-100 in a Nauticam Housing