Nauticam Sony RX100 housing NA-RX100
Create your own housing package!
Choose optional strobe, wet lenses, and focus lights from the drop down menus above.
The RX100 is an amazing camera, read Scott's Sony RX100 review
Nauticam RX100 housing features
- Tiny, lightweight housing
- Full access to all controls
- 100 meter (330ft) depth rating, made out of solid aluminum
- All buttons clearly labeled, very easy to use & access
- Port is 67mm threaded, for easy attachement of the Bluewater +7 macro lens and Bluewater WA-110
- Supports connecting fiber optic cables, S&S style and bare cables
- Top of the housing has a cold-shoe mount, and an M10 screw for a ball mount
- Size: 144x113x102mm, Weight 0.77kg (1.7lbs)
HDMI support for external monitor (special order)
- Nauticam NA-RX100V housing costs $1,250 and an HDMI bulkhead for external video monitors
Please note: this housing does not include a diffuser. If you'd like to add one, order it here.
Sony RX100 Sample Photos:
Great dynamic range from the Sony RX-100!
Great dynamic range and blue colors!
Beautiful lionfish photo taken by EunJae Im at 28mm with the Sony Rx-100.
Supermacro with the Subsee +10 diopter, great detail!
RX100 Sample Video:
Shot with the Sony RX-100 in a Nauticam Housing