Olympus has made a new underwater housing for the E-PL3 camera. Made of a lightweight polycarbonate; this housing is depth rated to 45 meters.
Building upon the great design of the previous PEN housing, the PT-EP05L has a new feature: a target light built directly into the port to assist macro photography work.
All the controls of the housing work smoothly and easily with the camera's functions, especially the shutter button. With the included 67mm macro adapter, you can use a variety of macro lenses for macro work. Replace the included flat port with the Precision 8mm fisheye dome port for incredible wide-angle shots.
Why get the E-PL3 and PT-EP05L housing?
- Great housing and camera for the money
- Better image quality and faster focusing than compact cameras
- Smaller size and better price point than a dSLR setup
- Excellent macro and wide-angle options
- The E-PL3 improves on the E-PL2 with faster focusing
- Take ultra-wide, ultra-sharp wide-angle shots with the Precision dome port and 8mm fisheye lens
- Great selection of small micro-four thirds lenses by Olympus and Panasonic
Olympus E-PL3 underwater housing packages
E-PL3 camera + housing just $1,399.95
E-PL3 housing + YS-01 strobe package & zoom ring $1,569.95
E-PL3 camera, housing, YS-01 strobe package, & zoom ring $2,239.95
Add a Sola Light for great macro shots and great video!
Photo taken with the Olympus E-PL2 + Olympus housing and Precision 8mm dome port. E-Pl3 sample photos coming soon