Olympus E-PL5 Camera and PT-EP10 Housing Bundle
ALL SOLD OUT!!
NOTE: THIS BUNDLE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ZOOM GEAR - MAKE SURE TO ADD IT FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU'S ABOVE SO YOU CAN ZOOM THE LENS INSIDE THE HOUSING.
The Olympus E-PL5 Camera & Lens, PT-EP10 Housing & Port Bundle is the perfect solution to get a good quality mirrorless camera and housing bundle at an awesome price. If you've been thinking about upgrading to a more robust camera, with dSLR like controls, fast and accurate focusing and excellent image stabilization, now is the time! The Olympus bundle offers amazing savings on the camera, housing and port for this great camera. We also have a great Nauticam OM-D E-M10 bundle for $2,499
Want easier port changes?
For a better housing & camera, with easier port changes - get the OM-D E-M5 underwater bundle for just $1,299 (50% off, another awesome deal)
Olympus E-PL5 underwater housing bundle includes:
- Olympus E-PL5 camera + M.Zuiko 14-42mm kit lens
- Olympus E-PL5 PT-EP10 underwater housing
- The housing comes with the Olympus port for the 14-42mm lens (also works great with the Olympus 60mm Macro!)
Add the Zoom Gear to complete the package for full functionality underwater!
Recommended Port Options:
- The included port also supports the 60mm macro lens
- Get the Zen 4" Glass Dome for Pansonic 8mm Fisheye for excellent Wide Angle & Close Focus Wide Angle! Or get the acrylic Precision 8mm dome to save money
- For more options with zooming in and out use the Zen Wide Angle Dome port for the Olympus 9-18mm (uses the same zoom gear as the 14-42mm)
- Zen also makes a dome port for the Panasonic 7-14mm and a flat port for the Panasonic 45mm macro if you prefer either of these lens options.
Olympus E-PL5 recommended lenses for underwater photography
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye for coral reefs, whale sharks, mantas, schools of jacks
- Olympus 9-18mm lens for sharks, skittish schools of fish, large-ish marine life
- Olympus 60mm macro lens for macro - especially the very small things
Learn about Olympus PEN E-PL5 underwater settings
Sample Underwater Photos of similar cameras
Garibaldi photo taken at Catalina Island with the OM-D E-M5, 8mm fisheye lens by Mel Moncrieff. Great color & dynamic range!
Oil rigs in Southern California, photo by Kelli Dickinson, 8mm fisheye lens
Tritonia festiva on Red Gorgonian, OM-D E-M5, 14-42mm w/ Dyron +7, ISO 200, F22, 1/250