Looking for a dome port for your Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens? Look no further!
The Precision 5" Dome is manufactured based on calculations using the nodal point of the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens and the Ikelite dSLR housing. The calculations define the distance between the lens nodal point and the dome, resulting in sharper edge-to-edge focus when compared to other generic dome ports. A wider angle of view is achieved from the use of a half-sphere dome.
The small size allows you to get extremely close to your subjects, which is great for close-focus wide-angle photography.
You will need the Ikelite 5510.11 or 5510.10 super-wide-angle port body with the dome. Another option is to use a 1.4 teleconverter (Kenko Teleplus Pro 1.4x) in conjunction with the Ikelite 5510.16 standard zoom port body.
Use with the following lenses and Ikelite port bodies
- Tokina 10-17mm lens, 5510.11 port body
- Nikon 18-55mm lens, 5510.11 port body
- Sigma 14mm F2.8, 5510.11 port body
- Tokina 12-24mm, 5510.11 port body
Benefits of the Precision 5” Dome
- Wider angle-of-view
- Better edge-to-edge image sharpness
- Absolutely no vignetting with the shade
- Small size allows you to get closer to your subjects - great for CFWA shots!
- Makes packing and traveling with your equipment so much easier
- All domes are vacuum leak tested
- Includes Port Lock (for the Ikelite port body), Deluxe Dome Shade, Dust Cover, and Dome port Cover
Photos taken using a Nikon D90 in an Ikelite housing and Tokina 10-17mm fisheye
Giant pacific octopus, Pacific Northwest
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org