Recsea G12 underwater housing
There is just something about the Canon G12 - it consistently produces the absolute best underwater photos I've seen in a compact camera, just a small notch better than the S95. The G12 is Canon's highest end compact, and everything about it just works better. This is something that doesn't come out in the specs, but it certainly does in the reviews, and more importantly the images.
The Recsea G12 housing is a work of art. Machined from a solid block of high-quality aluminum, it offers front and rear control wheels, and a small, light size. Adding the high-quality Dyron 12mm fisheye lens gives you a stunning 165 degree angle of view for wide-angle photography.
- The Recsea G12 is the best option for macro photography. The G12 has the sharpest lens on the market in our opinion for macro, and offers the most magnification
- This housing is the best compact camera option for wide-angle when coupled with the Dyron 12mm fisheye, and offers the widest angle of view on a compact
- The Canon G12 is currently the top compact camera on the market, with pro style controls and performance
- Unlike the Canon housings, the Recsea G12 offers access to the rear and front control wheels, a must for photography with a strobe. It weighs 1/3 the weight of the Ikelite housing.
- Battery life is great, this is one of the few compact cameras that can actual last for 3 dives on 1 battery
- The best underwater photos we have ever seen from a compact are with the G12
There are several great wide-angle and macro options available for this housing, so call us or email us for details. We highly recommend the Dyron 12mm fisheye lens for this housing. Dyron also makes an amazing circular fisheye lens for this housing.
- Sturdy precision machined corrosion resistant aluminum body.
- Compact and lightweight with depth rating of 60 meters (200 feet).
- Dual Port to Lens Port O-ring system.
- Both control wheels of the G12 are accessible
Recsea G12 Video Review:
Recsea G12 with Dyron +7 macro lens, photo by Linda Barnes
Special version Rated to 100 meters
You can also order our special Recsea G12 100 meters version, for ultra-deep water diving.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com