YS-D1 strobe package now shipping! This is a hot item
The YS-D1 Strobe Package is the best combination of a top-of-the-line strobe with an arm and tray. The YS-D1 strobe has plenty of output. Ultralight components are designed for sturdy and flexible strobe positioning. Use with a compact camera to bring color to underwater photos.
Read Scott's excellent YS-D1 strobe review
- Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobe
- Sea & Sea fiber optic cable
- Ultralight Tray
- Ultralight handle
- Ultralight 5" arm
- 2 Ultralight new-style clamps
Sea & Sea YS-D1 STROBE features
- This strobe will have a range of guide numbers from 1 to 32
- The beam angle is 80 degrees, and a 1-stop diffuser brings it to 100 degrees. We recommend using it with the 100 degree diffuser.
- With the 100 defree diffuser, it is up to +1 stop stronger than an Inon Z240, and +1 2/3rds stops stronger than the YS-110a.
- Roughly the size of the YS-110a, but has about 25% more power.
- Uses the new Sea & Sea DS-TTL II slave system. TTL works great with many cameras such as the Nikon D7000.
- The first slave strobe with an EV control function. You can actually change the exposure up or down 1.5 stops when shooting in optical TTL mode
- The strobe has a built in LED modeling light, and features both a sync cord connection and a fiber optic connection.
- Recycle time is 1.9 seconds on full power, much less when slightly less than full power.
YS-D1 sample photos
F22, ISO 100, 1/250th, Nikon d7000 camera, taken in Anilao
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com