Precision fisheye dome port for the 8mm fisheye lens
The Precision Olympus PEN 4-inch 8mm Fisheye dome is designed specially for use with the Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm/ 3.5 lens, on the Olympus E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL7 or E-PM1 housings.
The dome is tuned to assure edge-to-edge image sharpness, based on the lens nodal point. Made of optical-quality acrylic, this dome provides a wide angle-of-view to maximize the capability of your 8mm fisheye.
The Panasonic 8mm fisheye lens gives you the widest possible view on your Olympus E-PL1 , E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL7 or E-PM1 camera, and is the best lens to use for wide-angle underwater photography.
Why you should use the 8mm fisheye lens + Precision dome:
- Ultra-sharp in the corners
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye lens allows you to get closer to the subject than the Oly 9-18mm lens, and has a much wider angle of view
- 4-inch dome is very small, allowing for great close-focus wide-angle shots, and is ultra- lightweight for travel. Scratches in the acrylic material can easily be meshed out.
- The Panasonic 8mm fisheye lens is a micro-four thirds lens that works perfectly with the Olympus PEN cameras. The lens focuses ultra-quickly and is very sharp.
For a high-quality glass port that is hard to scratch, check out the Zen 8mm fisheye port
The Precision dome is very high quality and is made with a perfectly designed acrylic dome to offer high quality results. However the overall finish of the dome base and shade is not as professional as some may expect. Please make sure to view all pictures above prior to purchasing.
Precision 8mm fisheye dome product video
Check out some sample images with this set-up!
- Precision Dome with anodized aluminum port body
- Dome Shade with stainless-steel set screws
- Neoprene Dome Cover
- Vinyl End-cap Cover
- Two metric O-rings
- Phillips Screwdiver (Size PH1)
- Allen Wrench, size 5/64"
Comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing or material defects.
- We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org