Ikelite Housing for Sony RX100 II (RX-100M2)
The Ikelite housing for the Sony RX100 II is just-right-sized for carefree travel and a comfortable hold with or without a thick glove.
Ikelite RX-100 II housing features:
- All important camera functions are at your finger tips using a series of heavy duty, custom made mechanical controls.
- The enclosure is perfectly balanced for near-neutral buoyancy underwater, providing superior control when composing a photo or shooting steady HD video.
- Flash diffuser included, works from 1ft to 3ft distance with internal flash
- Port accepts 67mm filters
- Housing features 2 built-in fiber optic ports
About the Sony RX-100 II:
- 3x the sensor size of most other high-end compact cameras, 20.2 megapixel sensor
- f/1.8 Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 3.6x zoom
- high speed Auto Focus
- Tiltable 3" LCD screen
- Supports TTL in Manual Mode
- P/A/S/M modes
Ikelite RX-100 II wet lenses:
- We highly recommend the ultra-sharp Bluewater WA-110 wide-angle lens
- For macro, the Bluewater +7 macro lens works great
Ikelite RX-100 II strobe options:
- The YS-02, YS-01, and YS-D1 strobes are the best strobes with this housing; it will require a Sea & Sea strobe mask kit
RX-100 II Sample Underwater Photos:
Sony RX-100 II underwater photo, F7.1, 1/1600th, ISO 200, dual YS-D1 strobes, wide-angle lens
Catalina flora in the shallows, RX100 with Super Wide Angle Lens