Ikelite Housing for Sony RX100 II
- All important camera functions are at your finger tips using a series of heavy duty, custom made mechanical controls.
- The enclosure is perfectly balanced for near-neutral buoyancy underwater, providing superior control when composing a photo or shooting steady HD video.
- Flash diffuser included, works from 1ft to 3ft distance with internal flash
- Port accepts 67mm filters
- Underwater housing features 2 built-in fiber optic ports
About the Sony RX-100 II:
- 3x the sensor size of most other high-end compact cameras, 20.2 megapixel sensor
- f/1.8 Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 3.6x zoom
- high speed Auto Focus
- Tiltable 3" LCD screen
- Supports TTL in Manual Mode
- P/A/S/M modes
Recommended Wet Lenses:
- We highly recommend the ultra-sharp Bluewater WA-110 wide-angle lens
- For macro, the Bluewater +7 macro lens works great
This will require a Sea & Sea strobe mask kit.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Ikelite Housings, Ports and Strobes
- Top Underwater Strobes for Photography
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
RX-100 II Sample Underwater Photos:
Sony RX-100 II underwater photo, F7.1, 1/1600th, ISO 200, dual YS-D1 strobes, wide-angle lens