Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe
This is our favorite strobe for the compact camera user, or beginner dSLR shooter. It's small, powerful, and has excellent TTL capability.
Almost everyone who buys a strobe has trouble learning how to use it properly. The Bluewater photo team won't let that happen to you - we know this strobe inside and out, and have tested it with dozens of various cameras. Call us at 310-633-5052 with any questions!
IMP - this strobe does NOT include a ball mount, if you want a ball mount you'll need the Ultralight AD-SS
- Multiple features condensed into a compact design
- Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
- You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level according to the photographer's intentions. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode.
- Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries.
- The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
- The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving.
YS-01 strobe product video
Differences between the YS-02
- The YS-01 adds a spotting light and TTL functionality
Differences between the YS-110a
- The YS-110a is more powerful, larger, can recycle faster and can also take an electrical sync cord connection.
Don't forget to buy a spare tube of Sea & Sea's silicone grease.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com