Dive and See DNC-5A Monitors
Multiple variants available
The Dive and See DNC-5A Monitors are compact and lightweight. Don't be fooled with its size as it is packed lots of awesome features such as built-in monitoring functions. It also produces a bright and crystal-clear output with its enhanced 450 cd/m2 backlight and a 1000:1 color contrast ratio. The monitor is also factory sealed, which makes dives worry-free. The large screen gives you the ability to frame your shots and focus with great precision. It is also compatible with all brands of underwater housings. It is powered by the its own UN/DOT 38.3 Certified Lithium batteries.
Built-In Monitoring Tools
- Focus peaking - The operator adjusts the focus control until the red outlines on the desired area are well visible, indicating optimal focus. For the best results, be sure the subject is properly exposed. Available Four colors - Red, Green, Blue, White.
- Pixel-to-pixel - The LCD Panel in this display has a native display of 1920x1080 pixels. A signal of any other resolution is scaled to fit this native resolution.There may be time when it is desired to view the incoming signal without scaling.Enabling Pixel To Pixel Mode turns off the scaling and displays a 1920x1080 pixel window of the original image.Each pixel of the panel displays one pixel of the original image.
- Vectorscope, Waveform - will really aid you in getting beautiful shots that are properly exposed, and with vibrant, consistent color
- False color - The false color feature utilizes a full spectrum of assigned color indicators, ensuring flawless shot exposure.As the camera
Iris is adjusted, the subject of the images will change color basic on specific brightness values indicating optimal exposure.See included chart for color assignments.
- Histogram - to graphically summarize the distribution of a univariate data set.
- Zebra - Zebra Stripes is a feature that allows you to see where certain areas of brightness in the frame may be "blown out," or too bright.
- R/G/B only - to adjusting chroma and phase
- Color bars - Color bars are an artificial electronic signal generated by the monitor itself, for calibrating Brightness and Contrast. Image flip; Freeze and much more
|Variant||Input & Output Options|
|DNC-5A-H1||HDMI input only|
|DNC-5A-H2||HDMI input and additional HDMI output loop through Bulkhead connector for Live streaming video up to 1080p60|
|DNC-5A-HS||Has a converter HDMI to SDI and additional Output SDI bulkhead connector for Live streaming video up to 3G|
|DNC-5A-S1||SDI input only|
|DNC-5A-S2||SDI input and additional SDI output loop through Bulkhead connector for Live streaming video out up to 1080p60 (3G signal)|
|DNC-5A-SH||Has a converter SDI to HDMI and additional HDMI bulkhead connector for Live streaming|
- Durable and Sealed - The monitor is compact and is incredibly rugged with a safe design. The monitor guarantees NEMA 6 (IP 68) standard and the strong and anodized aluminum shell resistant to salt water, designed to withstand extreme environments. The monitor is sealed and cannot be taken apart or opened. You will never get water or sand inside, or have to worry about properly sealing the monitor after charging it.
- Mounting Capability - The set includes a detachable mount adapter, allowing the underwater monitor to be tilted and rotated, with 1" ball on the end.
Binding T-slots on the bottom allow convenient connection with underwater housings and arms.
- Quick Detachable Connectors - Dive and See have bulkhead connectors for all brands of underwater housings. Bulkhead connector comes with built in water block, open face pressure rated - 100 meters. Water block will protect keep the vacuum inside of the housing when using AirLock Vacuum System. Also protect the housing against penetration of the water if something happening with external cable or connection between the cable and bulkhead connector. The DNC-5A monitors have a detachable HDMI cable for a quick connection with a bulkhead connector on the housing. The unpluggable cable is convenient for transportation.
- Monitor Hood - Removable Sun hood greatly eliminates glare in shallow water, outdoor viewing and protects delicate monitors from the elements. Constructed of durable plastic can stand up to the rigors of use in the field. Spare screws include the monitor kit. Monitor hood easy to install.
- Function Buttons - Easily navigable, all the functions are accessible through the body of the monitor. Functions of F1-F2 buttons can also be customized: Center Marker, Aspect Marker, Check Field, Underscan, Scan, Aspect, DSLR, Freeze, H/V Delay, Peaking, False Color, Exposure, Histogram, Level Meter, Waveform and Time Code. Rotate left or right Menu shaft you can choose desirable menu function, and press to confirm it.
PICTURE Mode consist:
MARKER Mode consist:
Marker Color - Red, Green, Blue, White, Black
FUNCTION Mode consist:
Aspect -Full, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 4:3, 3:2
Check Field - OFF, Red, Green, Blue
Zoom - 10%~90% (step value is 10%)
DSLR - OFF, 5D2, 5D3
WAVEFORM Mode consist:
Waveform - Multi, Y, YCbCr, RGB, OFF
Peaking - OFF, ON
Peaking Color - Red, Green, Blue, White
Histogram - Y, RGB, Color
Time Code - OFF, LTC, VITC (available under SDI mode only.)
SYSTEM Mode consist
Color Bar -OFF, 100%, 75%
OSD Timer -10s, 20s, 30s
Image Flip - OFF, H, V, H/V
Reset - revert back to factory settings
Please feel free to call us at 310-633-5052 or email us at email@example.com with any questions. We are happy to help!
- Screen Size: Diagonal 5.5" (16:9)
- Display panel: IPS LED
- Physical Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (401ppi)
- Video signal input: HDMI
- Signal Input: supports 1080/ 24i/ 24p/ 25i/25p/ 30i /30p/ 50i/ 50p/60i/ 60p; 720/ 50p, 720/ 60p; 480, 480p; 576i, 576p
- Signal Input: supports 1080/24psf/25psf;50i/50p;60i/60p;720/50p/60p;480i; 576i
- View Angle: 160(H) 160(V)
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Depth Rating: 100 meters
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. / 1.4 kg
- Size: 6.4 x 4.4 x 3.4 inch / 163 x 114 x 87 mm
- Buoyancy: negative 300 g in fresh water
- Battery Life: 4 hours continuous
- Battery recharges time: 3h 30min
- Sealed Monitor
- One bulkhead connector (specify a type of your housing)
- 1 metal and 1 plastic protective cap
- Cold shoe ball mount 1 inch
- Quick battery charger
- Monitor hood (sun shade)