Bluewater Photo Video Light Sale 2018
Are you in a hunt for video lights, but would want to have a great deal? Look no further! We have a few exclusive deals that would make you excited.
The Light & Motioin Sola 2500F Flood Video Light is a great video light. Not only is it small & compact, it also emits a wonderful bright light for videographers. It has a beam angle of 60° and can be fully charged in 150 mins. This package also includes a free locline mount (an additional $20 value!).
One of nice features of the video light is that the body is factory sealed. This means that there are no o-rings to maintain and it provides peace of mind that the video light would not flood.
The video light is operated using its unique magnetic switch. It also navigates the modes and adjust the brightness output. In addition, it can be locked easily to prevent accidental activation when not in use
It also has a Smart Dashboard which includes three indicator lights behind the bezel which show battery status, output setting, and charge status.
There are multiple options for mounting the video light that you can choose from - Ball Mount, Locline, wrist strap and YS Mount. This makes is flexible and can cater to any attachment for your camera rig.
60 degree beam angle underwater
- Add the Sola Dome Port for an additional 20 degrees of light!
- 2500 Lumens (Certified to the FL-1 Standard using CREE LED's)
- Burn time of 50 min on high power, 100 min on medium, 200 min on low power
- Charge system fully recharges the light in 150 minutes
- Locline mount included
Size: 3.9" x 2.2" x 2.2"
Weight: 265g (0.58 lbs)
The Kraken Sports Hydra 3500 WSRU Video Light is a versitile light which offers lots of features in a small body. It is compact & small and can be used as primary handheld dive light. It is also lightweight, it only weighs 500g on land and 250g underwater. The light has a dual o-ring design to provide a leak-proof seal. The head of the video light is also water resistant. If an accidental flooding happens, the head would still be safe and probably just need a battery replacement. The video light is also compatible with the Kraken Sports Remote Control. You can easily adjust the light intensity and modes of your lights at your fingertips. The remote control and video light can be attached via Kraken Fiber Optic Cable.
As per the controls, it is very easy to operate. It has 2 button control which is easy to navigate and go through its features. The left button controls is modes - flood, spot, red and UV. While the right button controls the intensity of the light - high, medium and low. It also easily shows the battery status with its led indicator around the buttons, blue for full charge, green for medium and red if the battery needs charge already.
We have mentioned earlier that Hydra 3500 WRSU is a very vesitile video light, it has lots of modes which can be used for photography/videography but also as a dive light. It features multiple light modes.
- Wide/Flood - It produces an even beam with an angle of 110°. It can produce 3500 lumens at full power and will last for 68 mins. The LED used has a CRI 80 with color temperature of 5000K.
- Spot - For spot mode, it produces a narrow beam with 800 lumens.
- Red - It has also 3 levels of brightness and is bet used for skittish critters.
- UV Light - This is designed for fluorsence and can also be used for light-play to have a more creative backaground.
- SOS - Bright light flickers and is designed to be catch the attention of your buddy or group that something is wrong.
The Kraken Sports Hydra 3500 WSRU Video Light comes with everything you need including a padded carrying case which keeps it safe during transport or travelling. Here are all the items included.
- Kraken Sports Hydra 3500 WSRU Video Light
- Ball Mount
- Padded Carrying Case
- Lumens: 3500 Flood / 800 Spot
- CRI 80
- Color Temperature: 5000k
- Beam Angle: 110 Degrees Underwater
- Burn Time: 68 minutes @ 100% flood
- Includes Flood, Spot, Red and UV Beams
- Switch: Dual push button on/off intensity adjustment with battery level indicator
- Modes: Flood 100%/75%/50%/25% Spot 100%/50%/25%
- Depth Rating: 330ft/100m
- Weight: 500g on land, 250g underwater
The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is an awesome bundle to be partnered with any of the lights that we have on this exclusive offer. The camera performs very well underwater. Photos and videos are vivid and sharp. As for the housing, it has great ergonomics. All important camera controls are accessible through the housing. It is also lightweight and compact.
For only $1,399.99