Panasonic Warranty Extension from 1 to 3 years
Panasonic Warranty Extension on cameras & lenses
That's right, the "Triple your Warranty Program" has officially just started! Anyone purchasing select Panasonic cameras, camcorders, and lenses between 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2020 from us are eligible for the Triple your Warranty Program being offered by Panasonic!
Panasonic, a company operated out of Japan, is one of the top industry leaders in camera manufacturing. They offer cameras ranging from simple compact 'point and shoot' style to full frame mirrorless cameras, all at a competitive price point.
Among this years astonishing amount of new cameras being released (end of 2018 & beginning of 2019), Panasonic may have one of the most highly anticipated cameras to bet. The new Panasonic S1R is arguably the 'best option' out of the new full frame mirrorless camera lot, even though it's the last to release (in comparison of the Nikon and Canon mirrorless cameras). Although it has just released a week or so ago, this highly anticipated camera may be the final addition to put Panasonic as one of the top brands to buy for 2019. In addition to all of this, now an extended warranty program of 3 years instead of 1 is a huge benefit of "going Panasonic" if you haven't already... talk about adding a cherry on top!
Learn more below on what cameras apply to this new program, and also the step by step instructions on how to get it.
- To receive your Extended Limited Warranty, purchase an in-stock Panasonic Lumix product named above between 4/1/2019 and 3/31/2020 from any authorized Panasonic Imaging Dealer (page 2) and take delivery on/by April 15, 2020.
- Product must be a new and unused purchase from an authorized Panasonic retailer listed above.
- Offer valid for purchases 4/1/2019 and 3/31/2020.
- All submissions must be entered to the website no later than May 31, 2020.
- All submissions must be entered no later than 60 days from Date of Purchase shown on receipt/Invoice.
- This offer is only available to the end user and original purchaser. No claims from resellers, dealers/distributors, their employees or warehouse facilities, groups, clubs or organizations can be accepted or acknowledged. No P.O. boxes accepted except military APO /FPO (Air/Army Post Office of Fleet Post Office) addresses.
- Limit one fulfillment per individual camera purchase, with a limit of eight fulfillment per household. Fraudulent submissions or multiple requests could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Sections 1341 and 1342).
- Offer void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer good only a) on product purchased in the 50 states of the United States and D.C. and b) to current U.S. residents only.
- Panasonic Corporation of North America is not responsible for incomplete submissions or late, lost or misdirected mail. Claim forms submitted after May 31, 2020, will not be honored.
- Panasonic reserves the right to audit any claims and nullify any claims that cannot be substantiated.
- Panasonic reserves the rights to amend the rules of the program or cancel the promotion without prior notice.
- Submitted claim material becomes property of Panasonic and will not be returned.
- All of the terms and conditions of the original Limited Warranty remain applicable
How to submit your registration:
- Go to: https://panasonic.registria.com/reg
Upload the following documents to qualify for the extended warranty:
A copy of your sales receipt for the eligible model with purchase date and price circled
- NOTE: Receipt must show NAME of dealer (Bluewater Photo), Purchase date and MODEL number purchased, or the registration will be rejected.
• A picture of the barcode label that shows the Model Number and Serial Number (see examples below)
- NOTE: Some lens labels do not have the serial number on the front – they may be on a separate section of the inside of the box. Each item, including lenses that come bundled with a camera, MUST be entered separately. The label MUST show the model number and the serial number (Lens No)
- All submissions must be entered to the website no later than 60 days from Date of Purchase shown on receipt/Invoice.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your submission immediately.
- All submissions are reviewed for accuracy of information and documentation.
- You will receive a follow up email from LUMIXWARRANTY@us.panasonic.com with the status of your submission and, if everything is correct, the certificate for your extended warranty. A staff member must review the registration so the follow up is not immediate.
- You must complete one form per eligible model
- If purchase was made through Amazon.com or other 3rd party marketplaces, the SOLD BY dealer may either be Amazon.com or an AUTHORIZED dealer (Bluewater Photo). The SOLD BY Dealer name (Bluewater Photo) MUST appear on the receipt. Unauthorized dealer purchases will be rejected!
- A copy of your sales receipt for the eligible model with purchase date and price circled