AquaTech P-145 Lens Port Flat Port for Sony 24-70mm f/4 ZA Lens
Part #: AQT-10712
The AquaTech P-145 Port is designed for the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 II zoom lens and the 24-105mm f/4 IS lens (will require the correct Lens Gear). This port is made up of a 70mm extension ring and a front port section to accommodate the zoom range of the lens. These parts of the port can also be used as an extension ring to combine with Dome Ports, and the front section can be used with other short length prime lenses making it a very versatile combination.
AquaTech Lens Ports feature a threaded system that is interchangeable with all Elite and Delphin model AquaTech Water Housings. No tools are required to attach or remove the port. The Element is also replaceable if damaged (repairs will need to be performed by an AquaTech Service center).
* Please note that this product will only work with the Elite, Compac, Base & Delphin models.
- Optically correct acrylic element
- Mechanically sealed, no adhesives used
- Element replaceable
- Length: 190mm (7.5 in) X 135mm (5.3 in)
- Weight: 700gms
- Material: Acrylic element & Acrylic base
Supports the following lenses:
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II
- Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS (when used on a full frame sensor)
* Please see Port System Chart for complete compatibility information
Free Worldwide Shipping: