Big Blue 1200 Lumen Extra Wide Focus Light
The AL1200XWP-II generates 1200 lumens ,with an extra wide 120° beam angle, from a XML LED with a color temperature of 6500K. The light has 4-brighness levels and has a maximum burn time of 20 hrs. It is constructed from aluminum alloy with an anti-corrosive black anodized finish, tempered optical glass lens and a double O-ring seal that provides a 330' (100 meters) depth rating. The light measures 122.1 mm x 35.5 mm, weighs 84g with the battery.
- Mounts Included - The AL1200XWP comes with a lanyard, YS style mounting clip.
- Filters - Two removable filters - red and yellow warming filter are also included.
- Secure and Safe Design - All Big Blue lights are designed with a secure double o-ring, and ship with a spare set of o-rings so you are always prepared in case of emergency. All Big Blue lithium batteries meet airline carryon restrictions and are manufacturered with a built in protection circuit in the battery.
- Material Case: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Beam Angle: 120° Degrees
- Batteries: 18650 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (included)
- Burn Time
- Level-I: 20-Hours, Level-II: 10-Hours, Level-III: 5-Hours, Level-lV: 2-Hours
- Depth Rating- 330' (100 meters)
- Dimensions: 122.1 mm x 35.5 mm
- Weight: 84g with the battery
What's in the box:
- Red and Yellow Filters
- Mounting Clip