Fantasea FA-1 LED Strobe Trigger
Part #: FA-6551
The FA-1 LED Strobe Trigger triggers underwater strobes and flashes to fire in sync with the camera using fiber optic cables. The LED Strobe Trigger features a quick recycle time allows for rapid shooting and triggering of the strobes without having to wait for the camera built-in flash to charge. It can be installed on the cameras hotshoe connection and is compatible with Fantasea housings.
The FA-1 LED Strobe Trigger is capable of triggering most underwater strobes available in the market. Note that when using the LED Strobe Trigger, strobe output is controlled manually only.
- LED type: Ultra bright white LED
- LED ports: 2
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Power consumption: 5 milliwatt
- Battery: 110mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Flash capacity: 10,000 (when fully charged)
- Battery life: Up to 72 hours (when fully charged)
- Auto power-off time: 3 hours
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 45 x 13 mm / 1.6 x 1.77 x 0.51 inch
- Weight: 16.8 g / 0.51 oz
What's in the Box:
- LED Strobe Trigger main unit
- LED cable
- Hot-shoe cable
- Spongy LED trigger ports
- Velcro sticker
- Rubber band
- USB cable
- For best and most reliable performance, it is recommended to use the FA-1 LED Strobe Trigger with quality multi-core fiber optic cables available in the market.
- The Sea&Sea YS-D2 strobe cannot be triggered with the FA-1 LED Strobe Trigger.