Fantasea Radiant 1600 Video Light
The Radiant 1600 Video Light is a durable and powerful video light, designed to significantly enhance color and light in your underwater videos and still images.
Featuring an ergonomic design and durable construction, the Radiant 1600 Video Light can be comfortably integrated into any underwater photo system, such as with action cams, amphibious cameras, compact digital housings and more.
A battery power indicator light around the power switch enables easy monitoring of the battery power. The light makes use of 3 powerful LEDs, which provide an ultra bright, even and wide output. A wide beam angle of 110 degrees makes the BlueRay Radiant suitable to light a wide range of compositions. A 3-level adjustable power output allows controlling the intensity of the beam in various compositions and diving conditions, as well as extending the burn time of the light. Color temperature of the beam is warm and assists with producing vivid and colorful videos and still images without having to use any color correction filters.
Depth rated to 100 meters/330 feet, the Radiant 1600 Video Light fulfills the needs of both recreational and technical divers.
- Depth ratio: 100 meters / 330 feet
- Maximum output: 1600 lumens
- Beam angle: 110 degrees
- Material: Aluminum head, Polycarbonate body
- Battery requirements: 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries (batteries and charger are included with this light)
- Burn time: 50 minutes at 100% power
- LED Lifespan: 30,000 hours
- Color temperature – approx. 6,000K
- Operation modes: 100% / 50% / 30% power
- Power indicator: Green (100%-60% power), Yellow (60%-30% power), Red (30%-15% power), Flashing Red (15%-1% power)
- Dimensions: 46 x 202 mm (diameter x length)
- Weight: 222g (without battery)
- Includes: Hand lanyard, instruction manual, 2 x 18650 rechargeable batteries and charger
- Optional YS Mount available – BlueRay YS Mount A (Cat. No. 4028)