GoPro Hero 8 Underwater Video
Hero8 Black Key Features:
- Streamlined Design - The camera is small and compact which makes it more "pocketable". A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact resistant.
- Mods - For vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators, the optional mods can be purchased flashes, microphones, LCD screens and more makes capturing the perfect video easy
- Voice Control - The camera can be controlled with its 14 voice commands. It can even understand different languages such as English (US, UK, AU and India), Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish (EU and NA), and Swedish.
- Rugged and Durable - The camera is waterproof up to 10m (33ft.) without any underwater housing.
GoPro Hero8 Underwater Settings
All footgage was shot at 4K @ 60fps and downsampled to 2.7K.
- TimeWarp 2.0 - The TimeWarp can automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. You can even slow down the effect to real time.
- HyperSmooth 2.0 - The cameras stabilization has just stepped its game. The smooth got smoother. It has 3 levels of stabilization which gives you the option of choosing which would be best. Get the widest views possible, or boost it up to the butter smooth video. It also works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling.
- Pro Quality Videos - It offers multiple resolution options for capturing your video, may it be 4K @ 60fps, 2.7K @ 120fps, 1080p @ 240fps and more
- SuperPhoto + HDR - It is capable of capturing 12MP photos with improved HDR while in motion or stationary with reduced blur and serious detail even in low-light conditions
- RAW File Format - The camera can capture RAW in all photo modes.
- LiveBurst - This features records the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo
Products Mentioned in This Video:
Learn more here:
Contact Our Sales Department: