Ikelite DL2 DS Link Sony TTL Converter
With ST1 Hotshoe Kit
The Ikelite DL2 DS Link Sony TTL Converter with ST1 Hotshoe Kit features faster, more accurate and more reliable TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes. In addition no batteries are required and it is easy to switch between TTL mode and Manual control with the touch of a button.
* It is only compatible with Ikelite DS strobes.
- Fast, accurate and reliable
- No batteries required
- Fast and convenient switching between TTL and manual exposure with a press of a button
- Support flash exposure (EV) compensation and rear curtain sync
- Saves battery life
- Improved recycle time
- Sony A6000, A6100, A6300, A6400, A6500
- Sony A7, A7R, A7S
- Sony A7 II, A7R II, A7S II
- Sony A7 III, A7R III, A7R IV
- Sony A9, Sony A9 II
* Not compatible with any other models except as listed above
- DS50 strobes: above serial number 75510 with update
- DS51 strobes: above serial number 78700
- DS125 strobes: above serial number 7928
- DS160, DS161 strobes: all
- DS200 strobes: above serial number 7163
Sync Cord Compatibility
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobes # 45151
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 45152
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobe # 4103.51 (out of production)
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 4103.52 (out of production)
About Sony TTL
TTL or "Thru-the-Lens" flash metering means the camera evaluates the scene and communicates exposure information directly to the compatible flash. The camera automatically adjusts the power output of the external flash so you don't have to.
TTL exposure is faster and typically more accurate than setting the flash output manually. TTL can be the difference between getting a properly exposed image or not, especially when shooting fast-moving subjects and subjects that are moving towards or away from you. TTL is by far the easiest way to shoot perfectly exposed macro photography and allows you to concentrate on focus and framing.
- Weight: 3.4 ounces (97g)
- DL2 DS Link TTL converter
- ST1 Sony TTL hotshoe