Nikon Z9 UNDERWATER HOUSINGS:
Aquatica Nikon Z9 Underwater Housing
*Affordable, Rugged, Compact*
The Aquatica Nikon Z9 Underwater Housing is a very rugged anodized aluminum housing. It's controls are intelligently designed so that all controls are within a fingers distance from the handle. The housing is equipped with a surveyor monitor system (leak detection). There are two ports available that can be used with an HDMI monitor, vacuum system, or a remote control. The housing is rated to 90m/300 ft.
Marelux Nikon Z9 Underwater Housing
*Superb Ergonomics, Durable, Innovative Features*
The Marelux Nikon Z9 Underwater Housing is an excellent aluminum underwater housing which is built to last and can withstand a beating even in the harshest conditions. In addition, their housings have incredibly durable anodization to protect it from scratches. It also features a very secure housing & port locking system which ensures the safety of your camera while diving. Camera controls are also readily available at your fingertips.
Nauticam Sony Z9 Underwater Housing
*Excellent Ergonomics, User-friendly, Durable*
The Nauticam Nikon Z9 Underwater Housing is built from aircraft grade aluminum which makes it durable and light weight. Camera controls are very easy to access with buttons, levers, and knobs all within easy reach. It also comes with a vacuum valve pre-installed for ultimate peace of mind. Nauticam housings are universally popular and this housing is rated to 100 meters depth.
Ikelite Nikon Z9 Underwater Housing
*Affordable, Sturdy, great TTL option*
The Ikelite Nikon Z9 200DL Underwater Housing is built from a high quality, corrosion free ABS-PC blend polycarbonate housing which makes it sturdy and impervious to corrosion. The housing offers full control of the camera with controls that are designed to be easy to use. This housing is great for anyone looking for an amazing price point. It's also important not to overlook some Ikelite-specific housing features like the fast and accurate Ikelite to Canon TTL converter or a trim rail system which balances the buoyancy of large dome ports (great for video). The Ikelite Z9 housing features a clear back so you can easily monitor the housing for any leaks. The built-in vacuum system adds an extra level of protection from such events.
ABOUT THE CAMERA:
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Nikon Z9 Camera Review
- 45.7 megapixel, full frame stacked CMOS sensor
- Expeed 7 image processor
- 2X CF Express Type B and XQD memory card slots
- 3.7 million dot EVF (electronic viewfinder) - blackout-free
- 30 sec to 1/32,000 shutter speed - no mechanical shutter
- flash sync speed up to 1/200 sec
- 20 fps continuous shooting speed with uncompressed RAW, 30fps with full res JPG, 120 fps with 11 MP JPEG
- ISO Range: 64 - 25,600
- Low light AF sensitivity down to -8.5 EV
- AI-based subject detection and tracking - Eye AF for peopls, pets, birds
- AF calculations are made 120 times per second
- 5 axis in-body image-stabilization (IBIS) - enhanced with Synchro VR - up to 6 stops of correction
- 8K/30p & 4K/120p, 10-bit 4:2:2 video recording (no overheating!)
- 4k/30p video oversampled from 8K
- N-Log video recording internally
- 2022 firmware updates promise 12-bit 8K/60p RAW recording internally and native N-RAW file format
- Minimal distortion from rolling shutter
- Dimensions: 5.9" X 5.9" X 3.6"
- Weight: 2.96 lbs
THE NEXT STEPS AFTER YOU PICK YOUR HOUSING: