Olympus Underwater Wide Conversion Lens
Underwater Wide Angle Conversion lens for use with PT-050 housing for the XZ-1 camera. This lens also works great wth the PT-045 housing and a step-up ring that we can order for you.
- Because of the design of the PT-050 housing, this is the only wide-angle lens that will give good results with this housing, most have severe vignetting and/or blurring
- Provides an incredible 100 degree underwater angle of view, with sharp corners. This is a serious wide-angle lens that will deliver great results.
- Screws directly to the front of the PT housing.
- Magnification: 0.6x.
- This lens is a serious piece of glass, and the quality of the results really show it. The entire image is sharp.
- includes front and rear covers to protect the front glass and lens elements
Note: The camera's built-in flash cannot be used.
Olympus wide-angle lens product video
Photo with the XZ-1, taken at 28mm, no wide-angle lens. Ambient light only.
Shot taken with the Olympus wide-angle conversion wet lens. Sharpness in the corners is also very good.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com