Panasonic Lumix S1 Camera
Panasonic has recently unveiled their newly developed full frame mirrorless camera, the Panasonic Lumix S1. It is packed with loads of great features which land-based and underwater photographers/videographers are excited about. Below are some of the features of the camera.
- Newly developed 35 mm full-frame image sensor and image processing engine.
- Support for 4K 60p/50p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Equipped with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) which enables handheld shots for dark or distant scenes that would previously have required a tripod or other equipment.
- Double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards
- Triaxial tilt LCD
- Well balanced feel
- Uses Lumix L-Mount Lenses