Anglerfish Remote Camera Cable Assembly
The Anglerfish Remote Camera Cable Assembly is used to remotely control the camera while underwater. These cables are custom designed and built to withstand the harsh conditions. The outer jacket is made from polyurethane resin and its +1.5mm thick. The cables are sold core and gel filled to eliminate dead spaces. The cables have a depth rating of 11km as well.
- Copper HDMI 2.0 - up to 9-18 Gbit video data (4k, 30hz, 4:2:2, 8-bit and higher) maximum length 10-15m
- Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0 - up to 18 Gbit (4k, 60hz, 4:4:4, 10-bit) no length restrictions, Steel Armoured 2mm thick PUR Jacket
- Fiber optic HDMI 2.1 - up to 52 Gbit (8k, 120-240hz, 4:4:4, 16-bit) no length restrictions, Steel Armoured 2mm thick PUR Jacket Fiber
- Cat 7 and Cat 6 Ethernet Cables - compatible with Power Over Ethernet
- CANbus + Power Cable - Power cable can also be used for high-speed signal up to 4 Gbit
- Low Loss Single Twisted Pair with Drain - Wire for power and data transmission, compatible with PLE (power line ethernet)
- RF Microwave signal + power - For transmitting both power and Wifi/Bluetooth protocols
- SDI 3G Video Signal - the cable can also be used with Genlock In and Camera Time Code In/Out
* For custom length, please email us for your requirement
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com.