Bluewater WA-110 Wide-Angle Lens
- Shows considerable amount of use
- Few light scratches on the lens - Does not appear while underwater
The WA-110 wide-angle lens is a very wide glass lens with an amazing 110 degree angle of view. It is very sharp in the corners. This is the sharpest wide-angle lens we have tested.
This lens works well with most compact cameras. We've tested it with the following setups and got excellent results:
- Canon S95 in a canon housing, Ikelite housing, Recsea or Fisheye housing
- Canon S100, S110, S120 in a Canon housing, Ikelite housing, Recsea or Fisheye housing
- Panasonic LX5, LX7 in a 10-bar, Ikelite or Nauticam housing
- Ultra-wide and very sharp with Sony RX-100, RX-100 II, RX-100 III housings
- You can get a red filter for it
The lens does not work well with the XZ-1 or the Canon G12/G15/G16
- 4 glass lens elements
- Tested to 200ft deep
- 575 grams weight
Taken with the Canon S95, Canon housing. Very sharp, very wide!
Photo by Dominique Jean taken while diving Turks & Caicos.
Photo taken with the Canon S100, photo by Troy Williams. Very nice!
Sony RX-100 II + Bluewater WA-110 wide-angle lens, Cenotes, Mexico
Taken with the Sony RX-100 II, WA-110 wet lens in Mexico
Bluewater Photo WA-110 wide-angle product video
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 310-633-5052.