Fix Neo 3000 DX II Video Light
Check out the Fix Neo Premium 4030 Video Light
More light is ALWAYS better for shooting video. The FIX Neo 3000 DX unleashes a massive 3000 lumen output at 100° beam pattern. The Neo 3000's industry leading light output combined with interchangeable batteries ensures you have the preferred setup to keep you shooting the video you desire.
- Maximum light intensity: 3000 lumens
- Color temperature: 5000 K
- 100 degree Wide Beam
- Digital power level and battery display
- Ability to control the power of the light from 0 to 100% in 1% or 25% increments.
- Removeable/Replaceable Battery
- Burn Time (high): 55 minutes + 10 minutes (safety mode)
- Charging Time: 2.5 Hours Max
- Charge directly to battery or through the light body
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Battery capacity: 3,400 mAh
- Included Mounts: YS, Ball Mount & Locline, GoPro Adapter, 2way hand grip
Three buttons give total control over the light. Press the round button to power the light on. Press again to cycle between 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% power. Hold the button to turn the light off. The right and left buttons can be used to increase and decrease the light output in 1% increments. There is also a lock switch to use while traveling, and by pushing the power button at the same time as the left or right button, you can access SOS and flashing modes for emergency use.
The Neo lights can be charged two ways; conveniently through the back of the light leaving the Neo sealed or by removing the battery to charge independantly. Charge one set of batteries while you're using another set. Swap batteries between dive to keep shooting throughout your day. The light module and battery are sealed independently and are water resistant. Battery capacity of 3,400 mAh