Fix Neo 2200 DX II Premium Video Light
For the shooter that needs everything in one compact light, the Neo 2200 DX II is your answer. Simply press the main control button and toggle the light between wide beam, spot beam, and red beam.
- Maximum light intensity: 2,200 lumens
- Color temperature: 4000 K
- Color rendering property: Ra95
- Pushbutton control for 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% output
- Two additional pushbuttons control light from 1% to 100% in 1% increments
- Battery capacity: 3,400 mAh Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Removable and compact battery.
- Battery is approved for airline travel
- Battery can be charged while installed in light or when removed from light
- LED display shows time burn remaining
- LED light heads can be exchanged - use one body / battery for multiple lights
- Remote control via optional fiber optic cable and optional remote control unit.
Three buttons give total control over the light. Press the round button to power the light on. Press again to cycle between 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% power. Press the power button momentarily to toggle between wide, spot, and red beams. Hold the button to turn the light off. The right and left buttons can be used to increase and decrease the light output in 1% increments. There is also a lock switch to use while traveling, and by pushing the power button at the same time as the left or right button, you can access SOS and flashing modes for emergency use.
The Neo lights can be charge two ways; conveniently through the back of the light leaving the Neo sealed or by removing the battery to charge independantly. Charge one set of batteries while you're using another set. Swap batteries between dive to keep shooting throughout your day. The light module and battery are sealed independently and are water resistant. Battery capacity is 3,400 mAh.
The Neo 2200 DX SWR includes a YS mount, ball mount, GoPro Mount, Loc-Line adapter, and a 2 way hand grip.