Ikelite DS-230 Strobe, Arm and Sync Cord Package
Part # IKE-DS230-PKG
The Ikelite DS-230 strobe, arm and sync cord package features a powerful strobe with a great color temperature for wide-angle photography. Its recycle rate is amazing.
- Ikelite DS-230 213W TTL Strobe with Modeling Light
- Ikelite Single Sync Cord (IKE to IKE)
- Ikelite Ball Arm System with Quick Release Mount
- Strobe Charger with USA plug
(Tray is not included)
- Ball Arm System - This kit includes a complete strobe arm consisting of three clamps, two 7-inch arm, and mount to Quick Release Mount. It provides flexibility to shoot both close-up and wide angle. The Ball Arm System provides opportunities to mount an additional lightweight accessory almost anywhere along the length of an arm. The 1-inch Ball Arm System features 1-inch ball components with a groove and o-ring to prevent slippage for improved holding power with less force. While underwater, clamps may be finger-tightened to keep lighting in place yet allow repositioning without loosening the clamp. All parts are hard coat type III anodized for a long lasting, scratch resistant finish. Ikelite 1-inch ball components are compatible with most 1-inch arm system components from Aquatica TLC, Ultralight, Nauticam, and others.
- DS-230 Strobe - It has improved ergonomics - larger and taller controls for easier control even while wearing thick gloves. The large control diameter allows all control positions to be located within a defined semi-circle. When adjusting strobe exposure manually it’s important to be able to change powers intuitively without looking at the strobe. Click-stops at each power setting and a limited sweep allow you to quickly jump between TTL, full power and the lowest manual power setting without taking your eyes off your subject. In addition, the new slide lock safety feature prevents the strobe to be turned on accidentally.
The new circuitry provides a faster recycle time. The strobe also uses the new circular xenon flashtube for a perfectly gradated beam pattern and warm color temperature. A 5000K color temperature balances with available light underwater to provide richer coloring and deeper blue water backgrounds when shooting wide angle. Models' skin tones will look more natural and reds and oranges will pop with more vibrant color.
For power, it is 33% more powerful than its siblings and has an ultra-wide 120º field of view with no hotspots.
Another fantastic new feature is that the strobe has an integrated 205 lumens modeling light. It also has a sensor which automatically turns of when taking a photo!
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com