Inon UCL-165LD Underwater Close-up Lens
Part #: INO-456212143630
Inon UCL-67LD Underwater Close-up Lens is a great close up lens which delivers high magnification with sharp image quality. It is also a +6 wet diopter with a 165mm shooting distance and can be used both in land and underwater.
- Focal length 165mm (+6 diopter)
- Dual use - underwater and land
- The lens is made from 2 elements in 2 groups with high quality optical glass with inner coating to suppress optical aberrations.
- The lens barrel has joint screw mount on its front side to hold another INON M67 series close-up lens
- Lockable bayonet mount Inon 28LD Mount compatible for easy, speedy yet reliable installation with the Inon 28LD Mount Base
- The UCL-165LD is attached on compatible camera / housing using Inon 28LD Mount Base which is exclusively designed for each housing.
- Outer Diameter/Length: 75.2mm (3.0in.) / 21.9mm (0.9in.)
- Weight (air/underwater): 133g (4.7oz) / approx.72g (2.5oz)
- Mount system: Inon 28LD Mount
- Len Construction: 2 groups 2 elements
- Focal length (underwater / air): 165mm / 135.4mm
- Body material/Finishing: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Glass/Coating: Coating Optical glass on both side anti-reflection coating
- Depth Rating: 60m (200 ft)
Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org