Inon UCL-67 M67 Underwater Close-up Lens
Part #: INO-456212143837
The Inon UCL-67 M67 is a great close up lens which delivers high magnification with sharp image quality. It is best suited for full suited for full frame slr macro lenses (60mm - 100mm) for shooting macro. It also supports mirrorless and compact cameras.
- 60mm-100mm range macro lens for full-frame SLR
- 40mm-60mm range macro lens for APS-C
- 45mm-60mm range macro lens, standard zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Compact digital camera with maximum optical zoom 5x or less
- Lens mount is highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount".
- The lens is consists of 4 elements in 3 groups using high refractive index glass to accommodate with a macro lens for full-frame digital SLR with compact body yet delivering high magnification and superior image quality.
- Powerful magnification with focal length 67mm (+15 diopter). Maximum magnification of the UCL-67 with range of 100mm macro lens for full frame SLR is 2.76x (area ratio: 7.65x) at the minimum focusing distance. - When using for AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- While the UCL-67 delivers high magnification, it still offers long working distance. When using with 100mm range macro lens for SLR, working distance is 52mm (83.4mm from housing port surface) at minimum focusing distance. Together with its compact size, the lens supports friendly lighting even at minimum focusing distance. - When using for AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- Employing achromatic lens effectively suppresses chromatic aberration and anti-reflection coating on all surfaces suppresses flare/ghost. Designed sole use underwater to provide effectively suppressed aberrations in all focal range and unparalleled high quality image on any supported shooting range. - Lens is designed to be used underwater; using on land may have different result
- Optional "Lens Adapter Ring for UCL-67" is attached on the M65 screw thread of the UCL-67 allowing to stack INON M67 series, "UCL-165M67"/"UCL-330" on the front side of the UCL-67 to support even higher magnification for super macro imaging needs. - Other higher magnification close-up lens, "UCL-100M67" and "UCL-67 M67" are not usable as those combinations will have significantly degrade image quality.
- Outer Diameter/Length: 70mm x 37mm
- Weight (air/underwater): 340g/ 12oz
- Len Construction: 3 Groups, 4 Elements
- Focal length (underwater): 67mm
- Body material/Finishing: Surface finishing Corrosion-resistant alluminum alloy/rigid back alumite, polycarbonate
- Glass/Coating:: Coating Optical glass/inner surface anti-reflection coating
- Mount System: Screw type 67mm
- Depth Rating: 60m (200 ft)
Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com