Light & Motion GoBe 1000 Wide FC
Go Everywhere! The Light & Motion GoBe Light is designed to take you from the trails to the seafloor with an innovative design that is fully waterproof to 120m (394ft) with passive cooling that allows it to work on land as well. The Light & Motion GoBe 1000 features a smooth 60° beam angle, and new Fast Charge technology to shorten the recharge time between adventures.
Light & Motion offers 2 year flood-free warrany to their focus and video lights.
GoBe 1000 Wide FC Features:
- 1000 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Lumen Output: High - 1000 | Med - 500 | Low - 250 | Camp - 125
- Smooth 60 degree flood beam excels as a compact video light or to illuminate a wide area
- FC (Fast Charge) Technology fully charges GoBe in a mere 3 hours (2 Amp Charger Required)
- Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility
- Waterproof to 120 meters
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimized firmware.
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
Modes and Run Time?
- High: 1000 lumens - 1.5 hrs
- Med: 500 lumens - 3 hrs
- Low: 250 lumens - 12 hrs
- Camp: 125 lumens - 24 hrs
- SOS: 250 lumens - 36 hrs
What Mounts are Included?
Only the lanyard and USB charging cable is included. Imaging Kit with Photo ball and Locline mount is available extra.
Additional Light Heads
The GoBe light is designed to work both above and below the water. With a burn time of anywhere from 1.5-24 hours (36 hours in SOS mode) depending on the light head and power level used these lights live up to their "everything" status. Choose additional light heads using the checkboxes above.
GoBe light bodies have five operational modes: low, med, high, SOS mode and an extedended life mode. Need to recharge? Just slide on the charging cable and plug into your computer or usb wall charger. The battery compartment is completely sealed, and a thick o-ring around the base of the light head protects the contacts when you change light heads.