Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing For TG-6
The Olympus PT-059 underwater housing for the Olympus Tough TG-6 is a compact and lightweight with fantastic ergonomics. If you are looking to bring the Olympus TG-6 underwater below snorkeling depth, this is your best option. It is made from a durable polycarbonate material, which provides rigid protection for your camera, is lightweight, and has a depth rating of 45m (147 ft). In addition, the camera controls for the TG-6 of are far more easily accessible with the housing so it is even highly recommended for snorkelers or shallow water dives within 50 feet. The housing can also accept different kinds of wet lenses for both wide angle and macro underwater photography. Most of all, it is affordably priced and won't break your bank.
Learn more about the TG-6 features and why we love it for underwater photography in our Olympus TG-6 review.
Olympus TG-6 Housing Features:
- Compact and light weight underwater housing
- Depth rating of 45m (147ft)
- All camera controls are accessible
- 52mm front lens thread
- Compatible with different wet lenses
- Compatible with different strobes
- LCD hood, anti-reflective ring, lens cap, o-ring, hand strap and a fiber optic adapter are included with the housing.
- AOI LCD Magnifier UMG-01 reduces glare when shooting in bright scenarios.
- Bluewater +7 macro lens fantastic, affordable results - we recommend stacking 2 of these lenses for supermacro.
- UWL-04 fisheye lens will allow you to create stunning wide-angle images.
Recommended Strobe Packages & Lights:
- Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe Flex Arm Package
- Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe Package
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe Package
- iTorch Venom 60 Video Light
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- iDiveSite Symbiosis SS-3 Strobe and Video Light
Check out our buyer's guide to underwater strobes.
Sample Underwater Images:
Buffalo sculpin photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/13, 1/50, ISO 400
Sea cucumber skin photographed with the Olympus TG-6 using supermacro autofocus in aperture priority mode - a new TG-6 feature! f/16, 1/80, ISO400
The eye of a buffalo sculpin photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/18, 1/100. ISO 400
Sea pen photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/16, 1/80, ISO 400
- Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing
- Fiber Optic Cable Adapter
- LCD Hood
- Silicone Grease
- Silica Gel
- Anti-reflective Ring
- O-Ring Remover
- Hand Strap