Kraken Olympus TG-6 Underwater Housing
With free vacuum pump and fiber optic cable
The Kraken Olympus TG-6 Underwater Housing is built from aluminum material which makes it robust, durable and can take a beating. The button and lever placement has been well thought off. Camera operation from the housing is very easy even while wearing thick gloves. It is also lightweight and compact which makes it great for traveling.
One noteable feature of the housing is it comes with an integrated vacuum pump! Simply drop in your camera, latch the door and press the button. This draws air inside the housing and informs you if the housing has a leak before diving. In addition it can also go to depths of 100m
Olympus TG-6 Camera Review
Read our full Olympus TG-6 review to learn more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.
TG-7 Review - Read about our Initial thoughts and Review on the new OW System's TG-7.
- Kraken KRL-02 Wet Wide Angle Lens - best wet lens for the TG-5 and TG-6!
- Kraken compact wide lens - better & wider than any air lens, lets you use microscope mode, half the size of a regular wide-angle lens
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J
- iTorch Symbiosis SS-3
- Sola Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light
- Kraken Sports Hydra 5000 S+ Video Light
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Best Underwater Camera
- Olympus TG-5, TG-6 Housings
- Olympus Camera, Lenses & Housings
- Best Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Strobes & Flash Guide
- Underwater Photo Gear
Vacuum Pump Guide:
- Depth Rating: 100m
- 52mm Threaded Port