Panasonic S1, S1R, S1H Underwater Housing Guide
PANASONIC S1, S1R UNDERWATER HOUSINGS:
*Affordable with a Unique Rear Seal, Made in the USA*
The Ikelite Panasonic S1, S1R Underwater Housing offers top-quality build, performance and reliability at a fraction of the cost. It is small & compact as well as light weight. It its built from a polycarbonate blend which allows the housing to be lightweight yet is still durable and robust. The clear back plate allows you to check your camera as well as the o-ring seal integrity. It also utilizes Ikelite's DryLock Port System which has a wide variety of lens compatiblity.
*Well Designed, Sleek & Stylish, Built to Last*
The Nauticam NA-S1R Housing for the Panasonic S1 and S1R camera provides a professional level experience for underwater photography. With emphasis on ergonomics and control, all camera functions are available from the housing, it is comfortable to hold and use underwater. Nauticam provides options for a variety of accessories, including dedicated ports for external monitors, and sturdy tripod attachments.
ABOUT THE CAMERA:
The S1, S1R cameras are the first full frame mirrorless cameras from Panasonic and is quite impressive. Along with the release of the cameras, 3 lenses was also launched. The cameras are packed with loads of great features which land-based and underwater photographers/videographers are excited about. Below are some of the features of the camera.
- Newly developed 35 mm full-frame image sensor and image processing engine.
- 24 Megapixel
- Support for 4K 60p/50p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Equipped with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) which enables handheld shots for dark or distant scenes that would previously have required a tripod or other equipment.
- Double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards
- Triaxial tilt LCD
- Well balanced feel
- Uses Lumix L-Mount Lenses
THE NEXT STEPS AFTER YOU PICK YOUR HOUSING: