Sea & Sea Canon 6D Underwater Housing
DISCONTINUED - Limited availability on version with TTL Converter, click here.
Part # SS-06166
Sea & Sea 6D housing recommended lenses
- Canon 8-15mm fisheye for exceptional wide-angle
- Tokina 10-17mm fisheye is a great alternative for ultra-wide angle and close-focus WA
- Canon 16-35mm II wide-angle lens for general wide-angle, sharks
- Canon 17-40mm in a compact wide flat port for pool / commercial shoots
- Canon 100mm macro lens for fish, macro and supermacro
Sea & Sea Canon 6D features
- The housing comes with nikonos-type bulkhead.
- Every detail of the housing is precision-machined from a solid aluminum-alloy block to achieve a high-quality texture and design, The black-colored anodization strengthens and protects the housing.
- Controls: Almost all the Canon EOS 6D essential underwater functions (except Depth-of-Field Preview button) can be used.
- Equipped with Accessory Port which can be used for HDMI output. When optional internal YS converter/C is installed, the accessory port is used for this purpose only.
- Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring.
- The grip design has been significantly improved with the travelling diver in mind. The grips are mounted with threadless fixings to facilitate easy transportation, mounting and removal of the grips. The new design also alleviates corrosion build up around the fittings. All fixings are available as spare parts.
- Fitted with a tripod socket on the bottom of the housing.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard, but supports the 45 and 180 degree viewfinbders
- The camera tray makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to leaks
- Depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.