Sea & Sea Housing for Canon 80D
Recommended Lenses & Ports:
- Tokina 10-17mm fisheye - Great for close-focus wide angle, dramatic shots in the Zen 4-inch glass dome and Sea & Sea Zoom Gear.
- Canon 10-22mm - Great for sharks, sea lions, marine life portraits in the Sea & Sea 8-inch dome, Sea & Sea Extension Ring and Sea & Sea Zoom Gear.
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8L II - Best for video, as well as marine life portraits, sharks etc in the Sea & Sea 8-inch Dome, Extension Ring 40 and Zoom Gear.
- Sigma 17-70mm HSM "C" (latest version) - A good mid-range lens in the Sea & Sea 8-inch dome port, Extension Ring and Zoom Gear.
- Canon 60mm EF-S Macro - for general macro, fish in the Flat Port and optional Focus Gear.
- Canon 100mm IS macro - for supermacro, small shy fish & gobies, intimate macro in the Flat port with optional focus gear.
ZEN GLASS DOME PORTS:
Optical TTL Converter:
- Optional optical TTL converter gives you the accuracy of a TTL converter, and the advantages of fiber optics. This is an industry first! Strobes can be rapid-fired
Canon 80D Camera Features:
- New 45-point all cross-type AF system
- Intelligent viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage
- Newly Developed 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 6 image processor for enhanced image quality
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF for smooth, fast and accurate autofocus with video and stills using live view
- 1080/60p Full HD video that can be saved in MP4 format for quick and easy sharing
- Improved ISO range of 100 - 16000 for photo and 100 - 12800 for video, both expandable to 25600.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LcD II monitor
- Built-in WiFi and NFC
Similar Product - Canon 70D Underwater Housing Product Video